Our Little Ones sessions are for children aged five years or younger. These one hour sessions transform the site into a toddlers paradise, giving them the opportunity to experience everything our Jumpsters love about Air Space.
The sessions are a great way for toddlers to interact with each other while learning about key skills such as spatial awareness and co-ordination in a fun and safe environment. With trampolines to explore, as well as activities on the multi-sports courts, there is plenty for the Little Ones to enjoy. It is also a great way for Mums and Dads to meet other parents in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
So who knows, we maybe welcoming the trampolining stars of the future to our sessions.
Who’s it for?
- Children aged 5 and under, along with their parents/guardians
What to expect?
- The site will be open* from 12PM-1PM and opened exclusively for Toddlers and their parents/guardians to enjoy
- The session will be supervised at all times by our friendly and fully trained Air crew to ensure you all have a great time
* Please note customers for this sessions will only be allowed access onto Freestyle, Dodgeball and the Sprung Floor (East Kilbride & Wolverhampton).
- Monday – Friday 12pm-1pm (Term time only)
- £4 per child
- £2 per accompanying adult
* This does not include compulsory socks which are an additional £2 per Jumpster and yours to keep
- Parents must accompany the toddlers onto the trampolines
- A maximum ratio of 2 toddlers to every 1 parent/guardian
- Parent/Guardian must be 18+
- Baby changing facilities available on site
These sessions will be very popular, so to avoid disappointment please book in advance.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Air Space Little Ones Toddler Sessions are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!