Valerie Maclennan, originally from Stornoway, Isle of Lewis, in the Highlands of Scotland, moved to Central Scotland, in her early teenage years.
Valerie, previously produced and hosted, live theatre shows in Scotland, interviewing well known personalities from the world of entertainment, sport, politics, and business, in front of live theatre audiences, and gained the title Queen of Chat...
Currently, Valerie offers her experience as a Speaker, to offer coaching, talks and workshops, to the business sector and to individuals.
Valerie has always been very interested in the power of the mind, and reminds us all ,that we control our minds and thoughts, that they do not control us.. In life so many suffer from low self esteem, lack of confidence, loss of motivation, and so much more, and this stems mainly, from our inner chatter, the stories that we tell ourselves all day long, generally of a negative nature.
Valerie will be offering an "Introduction" to her work, at a venue she has chosen, for this particular event, Cornerstone House Cumbernauld.
Valerie will be sharing stories from her own life, and focusing on the following aspects:
• The importance of guarding your mind from negative thoughts
• The creative power of the spoken word , and thoughts that we think
• We have a tremendous power within, but times in our lives, we forget this, and act as if we are weak, and too concerned about what others might say, think or do.
• Why do you worry, so much with what others think of you? Does it matter?
• Live your life, do what makes you happy, calm your mind, feel inner peace, re-focus and if you want to, start all over again, looking at life, from a new and different perspective.
Valerie is known for having a very dry sense of humour, so many laughs will be shared, among the story telling.
Come along, and take advantage of this "Introductory Talk." Valerie will be offering more in depth talks moving forward, one per month. the above is to share some wisdom with the audience, for only £10 per ticket.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Heal your mind, calm down, and breathe! are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!