We're thanking National Lottery players for our heritage funding with FREE entry to the National Museum of Rural Life for a whole week.
Explore life on a 1950s working farm and discover the story of more than 300 years of farming and rural home life in Scotland.
Visit the Georgian farmhouse which was home to Lanarkshire's Reid family for ten generations, and meet our resident Ayrshire cows, highland cattle, Tamworth pigs and Clydesdale horses.
Terms and conditions for free entry:
• All National Lottery games qualify for free entry, including tickets from any National Lottery draw-based games (including Lotto, Euromillions, Thunderball and HotPicks) or National Lottery Scratchcard.
• One free entry for each person (adult or child) per line purchased for a National draw-based game or for each National Lottery Scratchcard purchased.
• Offer is valid every day from Monday 11 December to Sunday 17 December 2017 only.
• Proof of Lottery play purchase can be paper or digital.
• National Museum of Rural Life is open 10:00-17:00.
• Tickets will be issued at the ticket desk on entry to the Museum.
• The National Museum of Rural Life has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of the venue reaching capacity, or of other unforeseen circumstances.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for FREE entry to National Museum of Rural Life are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!