|24th February 2018|
|11am - 4pm|
|This is a free event|
|Visit the event website here|
|Follow ClydeAvonValley on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
There’s nothing like riding a bike in top condition. The silent wheels. The seamless gear shifts. The smooth-running chain. But it takes a little love and maintenance to keep your ride in peak condition.
So if you want to fix your bike but aren’t sure you have the right tools or if you would just you like an expert on hand to give a little guidance, reassurance and support then we’d love to see you.
With our introduction to bike maintenance course, you can learn all the tips and tricks needing to keep you bike looking and functioning in tip top condition. You will be able to learn and practice simple bike maintenance skills as well as asking any questions along the way.
This is a FREE event where everyone is welcome, and no experience is required!
This event is part of the Make Your Way Chatelherault arts, heritage and active travel project which connects the communities of Hamilton, Larkhall and Quarter with the park. Please see below for a list of all other activities and visit www.clydeandavonvalley.com/events for full information and booking details. All activities are FREE but booking is essential, unless otherwise noted:
• Saturday 3 February, Introduction to Bike Maintenance, Hamilton Palace Grounds, 11am – 2pm
• Saturday 10 February, Guided Bushcraft Walk, Larkhall – Chatelherault Country Park, 11am – 12:30pm
• Saturday 10 February, Bike Ride Leader Training: Larkhall, 10am – 5pm
• Saturday 17 February, Walk Leader Training: Larkhall and District Volunteer Group, 10am – 5pm
• Saturday 24 February, Introduction to Bike Maintenance, Larkhall and District Volunteer Group, 11am – 2pm
• Saturday 24 February, Symphony for the land art workshop: Chatelherault Country Park. Full details to be announced in February.
• Sunday 25 February, Wassail celebration: Larkhall. Full details to be announced in February.
• Saturday 3 March, Guided Ride: Larkhall – Chatelherault Country Park, via NCR74, 11am – 2pm
• Saturday 3 March, Guided Harry Potter Walk, Chatelherault Country Park, 11am – 12:30pm
• Thursday 8 March, Walk Leader Training: Hamilton Sports Ground, 10am – 5pm
• Saturday 10 March, Bike Ride Leader Training: Hamilton, 10am – 5pm
• Saturday 17 March, Hamilton Walking and Cycling Family Fun Day, 10am – 3pm. Drop-in activities, no booking required. Full details to be announced in February.
• Sunday 18 March, Larkhall Walking and Cycling Family Fun Day, 10am – 3pm. Drop-in activities, no booking required. Full details to be announced in February
The project is being delivered by Healthy n Happy Community Development Trust and icecream architecture and is supported by the Scottish Government Smarter Choices, Smarter Places grant, and Heritage Lottery Fund and LEADER supported Clyde and Avon Valley Landscape Partnership
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Free Introduction to Bike Maintenance: Larkhall are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!