Autumn Equinox Amble
Join the Whitelee Countryside Rangers on a walk to Corse Hill to see the sunset on the first day of Autumn!
About Autumn Equinox Amble
Sorry, but this event has been and gone!
When daytime equals night-time – a good walk to Corse Hill to see the sunset on the first day of Autumn. Grab a cuppa before heading back
again. Approx. 6 miles. *Bring your torch.
NO BOOKING REQUIRED - Contact the Ranger Service for directions to the start point- firstname.lastname@example.org
All events provided by the Whitelee Countryside Ranger Service are FREE.
• The rangers may take photos during events to be used in promotional materials. If you do not wish to be photographed or do not wish your children photographed, please inform one of the rangers before the event begins.
• All children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Please wear/bring suitable outdoor clothing and footwear. Prepare for changeable weather.
• For cycle events please ensure bikes are well maintained and suitable for the terrain. Cycle helmets are mandatory on all WCRS cycle events
• Dogs are welcome on most events, but some may not be suitable for them. Please contact the rangers about bringing your dog to an event.
• All published distances and finish times are approximate and subject to change.
• Please consult the WCRS web pages (www.eastrenfrewshire.gov.uk/whitelee) for maps and directions to event meeting points or contact the rangers.
• Please aim to arrive at least 5 minutes before the published event start time.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Autumn Equinox Amble are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Other Events at Whitelee Windfarm Ardochrig Entrance or Whitelee Countryside Rangers
Active Events you might like...
19th February 2019
Calderglen Country Park, East Kilbride
Join the Whitelee Countryside Rangers' Stroller Striders on their winter programme of walks at Calderglen Country Park on Tuesdays during February!
20th February 2019
Strength and Soul, Shotts
This Postnatal Yoga class from Strength and Soul will be focused on YOU as a new Mum to rebuild and support your body as it heals, repairs and continues to support your baby!
21st February 2019
Strength and Soul, Shotts
Strength and Soul are running a six week block of Pregnancy Yoga classes to nourish yourself and your baby through this exciting time in your life.
Find other events in Lanarkshire
An undercover car boot sale is held at Lanark Agricultural Market on Sundays throughout the year from 8am to 2pm!
Come and join the friendly reserve warden at RSPB Baron's Haugh on a hunt for creatures that hung out with the dinosaurs millions of years ago!
Beat the Street is a fun, free game that will see the towns of Rutherglen and Lanark transformed into a giant game! See how far you can walk, cycle and run in just 6 weeks!
Love me Tinder is a heart-warming tale of friendship, music, love, laughter and dating, catch it at East Kilbride Village Theatre in February!
After their 2018 smash sell out gig, NNE & Motherwell Concert Hall are delighted to announce the return of The Complete Stone Roses & Definitely Oasis in April 2019!
Advertise With Us
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!
Click here to find out more »