|23rd September 2018|
|5.30pm - 8.30pm|
Whitelee Windfarm Ardochrig Entrance
Ardochrig , Near Strathaven G75 0QN
|This is a free event|
|Event organiser/part of Whitelee Countryside Rangers|
|Visit the event website here|
|Follow Whiteleerangers on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
When daytime equals night-time – a good walk to Corse Hill to see the sunset on the first day of Autumn. Grab a cuppa before heading back
again. Approx. 6 miles. *Bring your torch.
NO BOOKING REQUIRED - Contact the Ranger Service for directions to the start point- firstname.lastname@example.org
All events provided by the Whitelee Countryside Ranger Service are FREE.
• The rangers may take photos during events to be used in promotional materials. If you do not wish to be photographed or do not wish your children photographed, please inform one of the rangers before the event begins.
• All children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Please wear/bring suitable outdoor clothing and footwear. Prepare for changeable weather.
• For cycle events please ensure bikes are well maintained and suitable for the terrain. Cycle helmets are mandatory on all WCRS cycle events
• Dogs are welcome on most events, but some may not be suitable for them. Please contact the rangers about bringing your dog to an event.
• All published distances and finish times are approximate and subject to change.
• Please consult the WCRS web pages (www.eastrenfrewshire.gov.uk/whitelee) for maps and directions to event meeting points or contact the rangers.
• Please aim to arrive at least 5 minutes before the published event start time.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Autumn Equinox Amble are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!