|15th Oct 2018 to 19th Oct 2018|
|11am - 1.30pm & 1.40pm - 4pm|
EK, East Kilbride
300 Cornwall Street, East Kilbride G74 1LL
|This is a free event|
|Visit the event website here|
|Facebook information can be found here|
From football skllls and dance classes to cheerleading and drama, EK, East Kilbride has created a series of workshops that will ensure youngsters are spoilt for choice during the October break.
Taking place at The Hub, the daily workshops hosted by A+ Creative, have plenty to keep kids active. Sport fans can take part in football or circuit sessions, whilst those who enjoy dance can enjoy cheerleading, disco, hip hop and free style workshops. And for all the future Oscar winners out there, drama will also be on offer.
The free 20 minute sessions will run from 15th to 19th October from 11am to 1.30pm and 1.40pm to 4pm, with different activities available each day.
And if all that fun works up an appetite, parents can pick up a Dining Club Card from EK’s Customer Service Desk to secure up to 25% off at Pizza Express, Frankie & Benny’s, Chiquito, Bella Italia and Nando’s.
Holiday workshop programme:
• Monday 15th October - 11am - 1.30pm (Football techniques) /1.40pm - 4pm (Circuits)
• Tuesday 16th October - 11am - 1.30pm (Disco dance) / 1.40pm - 4pm (Drama)
• Wednesday 17th October - 11am - 1.30pm (Hip-Hop) / 1.40pm - 4pm (Cheerleading)
• Thursday 18th October - 11am - 1.30pm (Free style dance) / 1.40pm - 4pm (Hip-Hop)
• Friday 19th October - 11am - 1.30pm (Drama) / 1.40pm - 4pm (Cheerleading)
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Skills Workshops at The Hub are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!