Listed in: Activities - Children: Baby and Toddler Activities • Activities - Children: Pre School Activities
Monday - Friday Midday - 1pm Term Time Only
About Air Space Little Ones Toddler Sessions
Air Space are now pleased to offer exclusive Little Ones Toddler Sessions, starting on Monday 6th March between 12-1pm.
Our Little Ones sessions are for children aged five years or younger. These one hour sessions transform the site into a toddlers paradise, giving them the opportunity to experience everything our Jumpsters love about Air Space.
The sessions are a great way for toddlers to interact with each other while learning about key skills such as spatial awareness and co-ordination in a fun and safe environment. With trampolines to explore, as well as activities on the multi-sports courts, there is plenty for the Little Ones to enjoy. It is also a great way for Mums and Dads to meet other parents in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
So who knows, we maybe welcoming the trampolining stars of the future to our sessions.
Who’s it for?
- Children aged 5 and under, along with their parents/guardians
What to expect?
- The site will be open* from 12PM-1PM and opened exclusively for Toddlers and their parents/guardians to enjoy
- The session will be supervised at all times by our friendly and fully trained Air crew to ensure you all have a great time
* Please note customers for this sessions will only be allowed access onto Freestyle, Dodgeball and the Sprung Floor (East Kilbride & Wolverhampton).
- Monday – Friday 12pm-1pm (Term time only)
- £4 per child
- £2 per accompanying adult
* This does not include compulsory socks which are an additional £2 per Jumpster and yours to keep
- Parents must accompany the toddlers onto the trampolines
- A maximum ratio of 2 toddlers to every 1 parent/guardian
- Parent/Guardian must be 18+
- Baby changing facilities available on site
These sessions will be very popular, so to avoid disappointment please book in advance.