Listed in: Activities - Children: Baby and Toddler Activities • Activities - Yoga
See listing for details
About Sllc Early Years Toddler Yoga
SLLC Early Years have a range of Early Years classes available including;
• Aqua natal: an aqua aerobics class specifically for ladies who are 17 weeks pregnant and onwards
• Baby Yoga: suitable for mothers and babies 12 weeks to crawling
• Toddler Yoga: suitable for mothers and babies from walking to pre-school - a fun, interactive class that follows on from Baby Yoga (no previous participation necessary)
• Fun Stroller Fitness/Strollers/Buggy Walk: A group exercise class delivered outside by a qualified exercise professional
• Weigh to Go: New Mum - 10 week FREE adult weight management programme delivered in partnership between SLLC and NHS Lanarkshire. It is includes a 45 minute nutritional and behaviour change segment followed by 45 minutes of Fun Stroller Fitness.
Exercising ante and post-natally has many benefits for both you and your baby including:
• Strengthening heart and lungs
• Controlling and maintaining healthy weight
• Improving stamina, circulation and posture
• Reducing symptoms of pregnancy
• Improved sleep pattern
• Reduced anxiety and improved relaxation
• Aid faster post natal recovery
Visit the website for the full up to date timetable.
Toddler Yoga is currently held at the Hamilton Water Palace on Tuesdays at 2.30pm. Contact the centre on 01698 459950 to book your place!
Classes are included in our Adult Fitness Membership or ACE Membership.
Alternatively they cost £5.05 per session(£2.50 concession).
Sorry, but we have no upcoming events for Sllc Early Years Toddler Yoga. If you know of an event taking place at Sllc Early Years Toddler Yoga or anywhere else in Lanarkshire tell us about it
and we'll list it on the website, for free!