|St. Andrew's Hospice Ltd Henderson Street, Airdrie ML6 6DJ|
|St. Andrews Hospice Website|
|Follow StAndrewHospice on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
St. Andrew's Hospice is Lanarkshire's only specialist hospice providing palliative care services - the total care of patients with progressive disease and limited prognosis.
Our care services are provided free to patients and their families and to maintain our vital care services, the Fundraising Team has to raise
- £65,000 every week
- £9,285 every day
- £386 every hour
- £6.44 every minute
Can you help?
The care offered to patients and their families is tailored to meet individual needs. Our goal is to provide physical, psychological, social and spiritual care for our patients in a calm, peaceful and welcoming environment. We care for patients with a range of needs including symptom management, rehabilitation and end of life care.
The essence of palliative care provision is in multi-disciplinary team working with the patient as the focus of care at all times.
The Hospice team consists of:
• Three consultants in Palliative Medicine.
• One Associate Specialist
• Two Staff Grade Doctors.
• One Core Medical Trainee.
• One Specialist Registrar in Palliative Medicine.
• Local General Practitioner Support.
• High ratio of skilled nursing staff to patients.
• A Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapy Service.
• A Social Work Service.
• A Spiritual and Emotional Support Service.
• Volunteers with a range of valuable skills, who contribute in all areas of care.
• Complementary therapies
There is a considerable overlap of responsibility amongst team members and very close links between the other Hospice services such as Day Hospice, Homecare and the hospital support teams.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!