Talk, tours and activities from 10.30am-3.30pm, centre open from 9:30am - 4:30pm
Join us for Doors Open Day on Saturday 21st September:
• Family-friendly behind-the-scenes tours of our archives, local studies and object stores at 1.30pm and 3pm FREE
• New exhibition Rhyme & Reason (explore the world of North Lanarkshire’s local poets) FREE
• 11am-12noon talk by archivist Wiebke McGhee on Poems, Songs and Stories from North Lanarkshire Archives FREE
• 10.30-11.00am Bookbug session (for children 0-4) FREE
• 12.30-3.30pm Family Activities (£2)
• Tower exhibition about the history of the Motherwell area FREE
• Magnificent views from our viewing tower
• Garden play area
• Shop and WCs
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Doors Open Days: North Lanarkshire Heritage Centre are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
From the 10th until the 31st of October ALL children visiting Clyde Valley Family Park will get to choose their own FREE pumpkin as part of their ticket and the park's Pumpkin Festival!