Our amazing Halloween event is back!
Come along during our event to celebrate the scariest time of year and to have a ‘spooktastic’ time!
We have lots of great activities for all the family including:
• Haunted House - Are you brave enough to make your way through our amazing spooky haunted house?
• Pumpkin festival* - Pick your pumpkin from the field, design it and carve it in our Pumpkin Workshop - take the finished pumpkin home and leave all the mess with us!
• Boo Corner - Halloween crafting area
• Ghost Train - departs daily from 11am
• Themed Hunt - can you solve the mystery?
• Best dressed competition daily - so make sure you come along in fancy dress - adults too - to see if you will win!!
All this included in the entry price*? Of course it is!!
*An additional charge applies for pumpkins
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Spooktober at Clyde Valley are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Thanks to funding from The Rotary Club of Lanark, Castlebank Horticultural Centre will host a virtual Summer Family Gardening and Nature Club on Fridays during the school holidays!
North Lanarkshire Heritage Centre hold a range of fun museum activities, arts and crafts every Saturday for kids aged 5 upwards!