All camps have been set up taking account of Scottish Government guidance fully and in turn will be updated as further guidance is released or given. Risk assessments will be completed and reviewed before and after every camp.
The safety of participants and coaches is paramount to the success of the camps so all precautions will be taken at every step and should any person show any symptoms of Covid they should not attend the camps.
Details of camps as below:
Week 1 - Mon 13th to Sun 19th July
Week 2 - Mon 20th to Sun 26th July
Week 3 - Mon 27th to Sun 2nd Aug
Week 4 - Mon 3rd to Sun 9th Aug
• All camps run Monday to Sunday with a morning session 10am to 12pm and an afternoon session 1pm to 3pm at a cost of £15 per session.
• Early hours 8am to 10am and after hours 3pm to 5pm are available on request at an additional cost of £5 per hour.
• Multi sports camps will involve two sports options each morning or afternoon session. Options being Rugby (touch), Hockey, NERF Wars and Tennis (Covid19 suitable).
• An online "Safe in Care" form MUST be filled in BEFORE booking for each child via the online portal.
• Uddingston Sports Camps are open to members and non-members. The camps cater for boys and girls aged 4-16 years old. Beginners are very welcome. Sessions are led by UKCC level 2 coaches.
• Bookings can only be taken and paid for via the online portal with no cash or bookings taken on the day of the camp.
• The morning and afternoon sessions are further broken down into smaller sessions that will include fun skill sessions and games.
A typical day at the camp with social distancing includes:
• 9:50am (12:50pm) – Registration in Uddingston Cricket & Sports Club (G71 7HJ) where camp coordinator will brief the children on the format of the camp and expectations.
• 10:00am (1:00pm) – Coaches and children head to the pitch where they are divided into groups according to age and ability before warming up. Children will then engage in chosen sports.
• 12:00pm (3:00pm) – Children collected from the clubhouse.
General camp information:
• The club grounds are secured during camp hours, therefore ensuring a safe environment for children to be active and engaging socially with peers.
• Please note, refunds cannot be offered for cancellations within 48 hours of the camp. Camps also cannot be swapped once booked.
For queries regards bookings email firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Summer Sports Camps are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Over 55 and looking to get back into football or take it up? Come along to Eastfield Lifestyle Sports Complex in Rutherglen for weekly fives!
Coasts and Rivers is a celebration of Scotland's spectacular and unrivalled shores, rivers and lochs at The Tolbooth Lanark!
The Health and Wellness Hub run a range of classes at venues in North Lanarkshire join them on Thursday mornings at the Pat Cullinan Community Centre, Motherwell for their Walking Group!