|1st February 2022|
The Luna Centre
8 St James Avenue, East Kilbride G74 5QD
|£12 per 1.5 hour classes|
|Event organiser/part of Speech Bubble Languages|
|Visit the event website here|
|Follow speechbubbleuk on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
|Follow speechbubblelanguages on Instagram|
Here @ Speech Bubble Languages HQ in #EastKilbride we are having lots of enquiries from new students looking to start their language-learning adventures with us in 2022!
We are accepting expressions of interest for a NEW BEGINNERS SPANISH COURSE & NEW BEGINNERS FRENCH COURSE for late January 2022 Are you interested in joining us?
• Fun-filled, relaxed courses delivered IN PERSON @TheLunaCentre, St James Retail Park or digitally via Zoom
• SQA approved learning provider
• Classes led fully qualified and experienced languages teacher
• Participate in our FREE online conversation cafés with our partner school in Argentina!
• All materials and resources provided
• Access to our digital learning platform and YouTube channel
• Opportunity to advance your learning by following our level 2 course and sitting formal examinations if you wish!
£12 per session, blocks of 8 weeks payable in advance. FREE first class for new students. Enrol with a friend for 10% off your first block too!
Places allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Groups limited to 10 students so we can get to know you better and provide personalised support.
For more info or to join our priority booking list email email@example.com
(Classes across the UK. 121 tuition and corporate classes also available.)
GOT AN EVENT TO SHARE? It's free to post your events on What's On Lanarkshire, click here to find out more!Want to be the first to hear about what's happening in Lanarkshire? Just hit 'Like' on our Facebook page, join the What's On Scotland Facebook Group and 'Follow' on our Twitter account and you're all set!
Where possible we will update our listings to notify of cancelled, postponed and rescheduled events, however we STRONGLY ADVISE that you check with the venue/organiser in the first instance for updates.All information (whether in text or photographs) is supplied in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.