|Bonjour Bonbon Baby & Toddler French , Uddingston and East Kilbride|
|Bonjour Bonbon Baby & Toddler French Website|
|Facebook information can be found here|
Established since 1983 and voted Best National Activity for Children aged 5-12 years old in the What’s on 4 Junior Awards 2015 for 5 years running, La Jolie Ronde Languages for Children gives your child the opportunity to develop an enthusiasm for languages through our unique, recognised language programme for babies & toddlers, nursery and pre-school right through to primary aged children. Emphasis is on learning through interesting activities that are rewarding and fun!
These weekly lessons are suitable for 0-3 year olds, packed with fun and educational activities, and tought by a French native speaker, fully trained and vetted.
The best time to introduce a new language to children is when they are learning their first one!
From day one, your child will:
• Be exposed to the language through fun activities: action songs, rhymes, stories, role play and craft activities
• Be taught by fully vetted, trained and insured tutors
• Enjoy using props and toys like our friendly Bonbon teddy bear
• Learn at their own pace through everyday topics
• Benefit from adult participation allowing them to become more confident and less inhibited
• Gain a head start in language learning
Classes are held weekly during term time at the following venues:
- Bothwell Library: Wednesdays 11.30-12.00
For more information on our classes or to register, please contact us at:
m - 07427 617 639
e - email@example.com
facebook - La Jolie Ronde Hamilton
All information (whether in text or photographs) is supplied in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. We take every opportunity to ensure the details for Bonjour Bonbon Baby & Toddler French are accurate, please contact us at hello[@]whatsonnetwork.co.uk if any of the above information is incorrect.
Moo Music is a farmtastic, fun and interactive regular music session for under 5s and their parents, grandparents or carers, where the children sing, dance and play!