|, Various Locations Lanarkshire|
|SLLC Aqua Natal Website|
Ante and Post Natal Exercise
Exercising ante and post-natally has many benefits for both you and your baby including:
• Strengthening heart and lungs
• Controlling and maintaining healthy weight
• Improving stamina, circulation and posture
• Reducing symptoms of pregnancy
• Improved sleep pattern
• Reduced anxiety and improved relaxation
• Aid faster post natal recovery
• Aqua natal: an aqua aerobics class specifically for ladies who are 17 weeks pregnant and onwards
• Baby Yoga: suitable for mothers and babies 12 weeks to crawling
• Toddler Yoga: suitable for mothers and babies from walking to pre-school - a fun, interactive class that follows on from Baby Yoga (no previous participation necessary)
• Fun Stroller Fitness/Strollers/Buggy Walk: A group exercise class delivered outside by a qualified exercise professional
• Weigh to Go: New Mum - 10 week FREE adult weight management programme delivered in partnership between SLLC and NHS Lanarkshire. It is includes a 45 minute nutritional and behaviour change segment followed by 45 minutes of Fun Stroller Fitness.
Aqua Natal is available at the following centres:
Larkhall Leisure Centre(01698 881742) Tuesday 6.30pm
Dollan Aqua Centre (01355 260000) Monday 6.30pm
Blantyre Leisure Centre (01698 727800) Thursday 6pm
Lanark Lifestyles (01355 666800) Tuesday 7.15pm
Contact your local centre to book your place!
Classes cost £5.05 each(£2.50 concession) or are included in your adult fitness membership!
All information (whether in text or photographs) is supplied in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. We take every opportunity to ensure the details for SLLC Aqua Natal are accurate, please contact us at hello[@]whatsonnetwork.co.uk if any of the above information is incorrect.