|, Various Locations Lanarkshire|
|SLLC Early Years Baby Yoga Website|
|Facebook information can be found here|
SLLC Early Years have a range of Early Years classes available including;
• Aqua natal: an aqua aerobics class specifically for ladies who are 17 weeks pregnant and onwards
• Baby Yoga: suitable for mothers and babies 12 weeks to crawling
• Toddler Yoga: suitable for mothers and babies from walking to pre-school - a fun, interactive class that follows on from Baby Yoga (no previous participation necessary)
• Fun Stroller Fitness/Strollers/Buggy Walk: A group exercise class delivered outside by a qualified exercise professional
• Weigh to Go: New Mum - 10 week FREE adult weight management programme delivered in partnership between SLLC and NHS Lanarkshire. It is includes a 45 minute nutritional and behaviour change segment followed by 45 minutes of Fun Stroller Fitness.
Exercising ante and post-natally has many benefits for both you and your baby including:
• Strengthening heart and lungs
• Controlling and maintaining healthy weight
• Improving stamina, circulation and posture
• Reducing symptoms of pregnancy
• Improved sleep pattern
• Reduced anxiety and improved relaxation
• Aid faster post natal recovery
Visit the website for the full up to date timetable.
Hamilton Water Palace (01698 459950) : 1.30pm on Tuesdays
Blantyre Leisure Centre (01698 727800) : 11.30am on Tuesdays
Rutherglen Library (0141 613 5380) : 10.30am on Monday
Carluke Leisure Centre (01555 751384) : 12pm on Thursdays
Contact the leisure centre to book your place.
Classes are included in our Adult Fitness Membership & ACE membership Alternatively they cost £5.05 (£2.50 concession)
All information (whether in text or photographs) is supplied in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. We take every opportunity to ensure the details for SLLC Early Years Baby Yoga are accurate, please contact us at hello[@]whatsonnetwork.co.uk if any of the above information is incorrect.
Moo Music is a farmtastic, fun and interactive regular music session for under 5s and their parents, grandparents or carers, where the children sing, dance and play!