|Hamilton Water Palace 35 Almada Street, Hamilton ML3 0HQ|
|SLLC Early Years Toddler Yoga Website|
|Facebook information can be found here|
SLLC Early Years have a range of Early Years classes available including;
• Aqua natal: an aqua aerobics class specifically for ladies who are 17 weeks pregnant and onwards
• Baby Yoga: suitable for mothers and babies 12 weeks to crawling
• Toddler Yoga: suitable for mothers and babies from walking to pre-school - a fun, interactive class that follows on from Baby Yoga (no previous participation necessary)
• Fun Stroller Fitness/Strollers/Buggy Walk: A group exercise class delivered outside by a qualified exercise professional
• Weigh to Go: New Mum - 10 week FREE adult weight management programme delivered in partnership between SLLC and NHS Lanarkshire. It is includes a 45 minute nutritional and behaviour change segment followed by 45 minutes of Fun Stroller Fitness.
Exercising ante and post-natally has many benefits for both you and your baby including:
• Strengthening heart and lungs
• Controlling and maintaining healthy weight
• Improving stamina, circulation and posture
• Reducing symptoms of pregnancy
• Improved sleep pattern
• Reduced anxiety and improved relaxation
• Aid faster post natal recovery
Visit the website for the full up to date timetable.
Toddler Yoga is currently held at the Hamilton Water Palace on Tuesdays at 2.30pm. Contact the centre on 01698 459950 to book your place!
Classes are included in our Adult Fitness Membership or ACE Membership.
Alternatively they cost £5.05 per session(£2.50 concession).
All information (whether in text or photographs) is supplied in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. We take every opportunity to ensure the details for SLLC Early Years Toddler Yoga are accurate, please contact us at hello[@]whatsonnetwork.co.uk if any of the above information is incorrect.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!