Uddingston Easter Sports Camps Now Open!
After a long-awaited wait, we are delighted to confirm that we will run our Easter camp from Monday 5th April to Friday 9th April and from Monday 12th April to Friday 16th April.
All camps have been set up taking account of Scottish Government guidance fully and in turn, will be updated as further guidance is released or given. Risk assessments will be completed and reviewed before and after every camp.
The safety of participants and coaches is paramount to the success of the camps so all precautions will be taken at every step and should any person show any symptoms of Covid they should not attend the camps.
2 weeks of sports camps:
- Monday 5th April to Friday 9th April
- Monday 12th April to Friday 16th April
• All camps run Monday to Friday with a morning session from 10am to 12noon and an afternoon session from 1pm to 3pm at a cost of £15 per session.
• Early hours 8am to 10am and after hours 3pm to 5pm are available on request at an additional cost of £5 per hour.
• Multisports camps will involve two sports options each morning or afternoon session. Options being Rugby (touch), Hockey, NERF wars and Tennis (Covid19 suitable).
• An online "Safe in Care" form MUST be filled in BEFORE booking for each child via the online portal.
• Uddingston Sports Camps are open to Members and Non-members. The camps cater for boys and girls aged 4-16 years old. Beginners are very welcome. Sessions are led by UKCC level 2 coaches.
• Bookings can only be taken and paid for via the online portal with no cash or bookings taken on the day of the camp.
• The morning and afternoon sessions are further broken down into smaller sessions that will include fun skill sessions and games.
A typical day at the camp includes with social distancing:
• 9:50am (12.50pm) – Registration in Uddingston Cricket & Sports Club (G71 7HJ) where camp coordinator will brief the children on the format of the camp and expectations.
• 10:00am (1pm) – Coaches and children head to the pitch where they are divided into groups according to age and ability before warming up. Children will then engage in chosen sports.
• 12:00pm (3pm) – Children collected from the clubhouse.
General camp information:
• The club grounds are secured during camp hours, therefore ensuring a safe environment for children to be active and engaging socially with peers.
• Please note, refunds cannot be offered for cancellations within 48 hours of the camp. Camps also cannot be swapped once booked.
To book visit: www.uddingstonhockeyclub.co.uk
For queries regards bookings email: firstname.lastname@example.org
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Uddingston Easter Multi Sports Camps are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
The BGCP is back for 2021 but on a smaller socially distanced scale! Don't miss them when they bring their Comic and Toy Market Tour to the Cumbernauld Centre!
North Lanarkshire Heritage Centre hold a range of fun museum activities, arts and crafts every week for children!
Explore the neighbouring private gardens of Aeolia and Blackmill in Kilsyth on Sunday 30th May as part of Scotland's Gardens Scheme!