|28th Jun 2021 to 13th Aug 2021|
|10am - 12pm & 1pm - 3pm|
Uddingston Cricket & Sports Club
Bothwell Castle Policies Castle Avenue, Uddingston G71 7HJ
|£15 per half day session|
|Visit the event website here|
|Follow UddingstonSC on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
|Follow uddingstonsportcamps on Instagram|
Uddingston Summer Sport Camps Now Open!
After a long-awaited anticipation, we are delighted to confirm our Summer camp will run for seven weeks:
Week 1 - Monday 28th June to Friday 2nd July
Week 2 - Monday 5th July to Friday 9th July
Week 3 - Monday 12th July to Friday 16th July
Week 4 - Monday 19th July to Friday 23rd July
Week 5 - Monday 26th July to Friday 30th July
Week 6 - Monday 2nd August to Friday 6th August
Week 7 - Monday 9th August to Friday 13th August
• All camps run Monday to Friday with a morning session from 10am to 12noon and an afternoon session from 1pm to 3pm at a cost of £15 per session.
• Multi sport camps will involve differing sports options each morning and/or afternoon session. Options being Rugby (touch), Hockey, Football, Cricket and Tennis.
• Uddingston Sports Camps are open to Members and Non-members. The camps cater for boys and girls aged 4-16 years old. Beginners are very welcome. Sessions are led by UKCC level 2 coaches.
• Bookings can only be taken and paid for via the online portal with no cash or bookings taken on the day of the camp via www.uddingstonsportcamps.com
A typical day at the camp includes with social distancing:
• 9:50am (12.50pm) – Registration in Uddingston Cricket & Sports Club (G71 7HJ) where camp coordinator will brief the children on the format of the camp and expectations.
• 10:00am (1pm) – Coaches and children head to the pitch where they are divided into groups according to age and ability before warming up. Children will then have fun and learn new skills in chosen sports, whilst making new friends.
• 12:00pm (3pm) – Children collected from the clubhouse.
General camp information:
• The club grounds are secured during camp hours, therefore ensuring a safe environment for children to be active and engaging socially with peers.
• Please note, refunds cannot be offered for cancellations within 48 hours of the camp. Camps also cannot be swapped once booked.
To book visit: www.uddingstonsportcamps.com
For queries regards bookings email: firstname.lastname@example.org